What is Microsoft Power Apps?
An example of how we've helped the NHS by delivering Microsoft Power Apps solutions
Vaccination Hub (COVID19 & Flu) Vaccination Booking System & Lateral Flow Testing processing
We are extremely proud to be working in partnership with Trusts within the NHS helping to deliver important, dynamic and scalable solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform.
We have built a NIVS compliant (National Immunisation Vaccination System) application called “Vaccination Hub” which allows individuals to book themselves in for vaccinations. The application also supports clinical use allowing patient data and vaccination information to be logged against patient records.
The Vaccination Hub is a single application which allows clinicians to quickly and clearly identify patients arriving at their clinics ready for their vaccinations. Easily configure clinics to start and stop at a specific time, allow patients to manage their own bookings to cancel, reschedule and also the ability to view vaccination history from previous reasons.
The Vaccination Hub offers the following benefits:
- Easily create as many appointment slots as you like by selecting a clinic start and end time and the interval between appointments.
- Create multiple appointment times for as many “lanes” as required
- Supports multiple Vaccination types
- Easily configure vaccinations, clinics and text throughout application and branding through management screens
- If a Vaccine requires multiple doses, the Vaccination Hub can provide guidance to the person booking of the date window for when the next dose needs to be booked by or even make a second vaccination mandatory
- Branded booking confirmation emails are sent to the person making a booking to confirm that the booking was successful. Reminders are also sent a day before the booking
- NIVS compliant – easily export data from the Vaccination Hub to upload to NIVS. We also utilise Microsoft UI Flow (RPA) to insert patient data directly in to NIVS so that this doesn’t have to be done manually.
- Integration with O365 data sources
- Easily deployable