What is RPA with Power Automate?
Where we've implemented RPA - Safe Dig Packs.
It is a collection of documents that contain information about underground assets within a set of requested dig co-ordinates.
The following video demonstrates how we have used Robotic Process Automation to build Dig Packs for the Utilities Industry.
- Points on a map are selected (dig locations)
- These coordinates are sent to a robot to process
- The robot finds all required maps within the supplied dig coorindates
- a single PDF is built collating all the maps found.
- The robot attaches an index sheet which highlights details of all assets found and whether there are any “danger to life” assets present underground, following thorough analysis of all maps.
So, why Robots? ... you face pressure from many sources
Yet your core priorities stay the same
What can automation do for you?
Make decisions based on set rules
Seamlessly integrate with existing applications
Emulate a person by executing manual and repetitive tasks